Do you practice music meditation? Why is it called, music meditation anyways? It’s just another from of saying music medication. Music is another form of healing people without real pills. Many people use music to motivate themselves through dancing, working out and meditating. Would you like to make your practice more effective and attain a state of spiritual awakening? In addition, how can practicing meditation with music improve your mental and physical health? Lets dive into the details. To help you in your goal to achieve a state of spiritual awakening, here are some practical tips and a video to start you off on your mediation.
Five Ways To Practice Music Meditation
- It is always good to get some rest. Even if you do not experience any pain, it is important to get at least eight hours of sleep. The time required for getting at least eight hours of sleep will vary according to the individual. Always start your nap after five o’clock in the morning and keep it as long as possible.
- Practice music meditation s before the bedtime. If you are the type of person who has difficulty sleeping, it is recommended that you practice meditation after the bedtime so that the atmosphere will be less noisy.
- It is advisable to meditate before retiring to bed. Try to attain the best quality of sleep so that your mind will be clear-headed. When your mind is clear, the senses will also be clearer and the outcome will be better in terms of visualization and all other aspects of meditation.
- Do not hesitate to postpone your meditation music session until you are truly tired. This will help you avoid burning out your body and mind as you may have expected from doing so.
- Start practices when you feel as if you are in a sleepy mood. If you have to begin earlier, keep practicing for two or three minutes. By practicing the meditation technique on a regular basis, you will be able to shift your state of mind between waking and sleeping.
Supplies To Help You Practice Music Mediation
For beginners, one must start off slow meditating. The very first thing you must do is to concentrate on a single object. As soon as you find that you are successfully focused on that object, you can proceed to the next stage. You need to remember that you are trying to achieve a state of trance so as to induce the condition of meditation. Here is a list of things you can supplement to help improve your meditation at home:
- incense sticks
- saved Youtube playlist
- yoga mat
- incense waterfalls
- mala beads
- meditation books
- meditation bowl
My Favorite Songs & Music For Meditation
When you practice music meditation, you may experience moments when you may lose your focus. It is easy to lose focus when we try to control the speed of our breathing or our thoughts. Always remember that it is important to be completely focused on whatever you are trying to practice. Most songs you can find on Youtube and Spotify. For beginners that want a list, start with songs without lyrics. Furthermore, find songs that suit’s your comfort. Thus, avoid heavy metal songs.
You may also start with practicing your meditation technique by simply paying attention to your breathing. Simply breathing calmly and deeply will bring you a sense of peace.
Conclusion: Music & Meditation For A Healthier You
Do not push yourself too hard when you practice music meditation. At first, it may seem like it is difficult to breathe without thinking about what you are doing. However, the more you practice the technique, the easier it will become to practice your meditation in a relaxed manner. The more you practice, the more your mind will open up. Once you have a clear mind, it is easy to visualize objects and to control your breathing.
If you have trouble in this area, there are books that help you to focus your mind.It is also important to keep in mind that meditating is not only about focusing your mind. The state of relaxation that you achieve while meditating is very important to your overall well-being. Furthermore, don’t forget to subscribe to our monthly blog posts on news in the music industry at http://supermintmusic.com. In conclusion, music and mediation is a great way to improve your mental and physical health.